Sunday 15 July 2012

I believe in PINK!!


I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. 



And yes, I am one of those who believe in pink. My dear friends who label “pink” as being “too girly”   are just not too bold enough to sport the color.  For I believe, pink to be the true mix of red and white. It is the passion and power of red softened with the purity, openness and completeness of white. If that symbolizes feminism , then yes PINK is girly..


And I own a whole bunch of things which are pink, though most of them are gifted , quiet a few have been bought by me.. If I look around me , few pink things which I own  :
A pair of scissors,
My comb
MP3 player
A t-shirt (couple of them actually)
Nailpaint
Stuff toy”s
, ..... 


So , yes I love Pink and all things pink. For , just because I love PINK , does'nt mean I am not strong!! 

6 comments:

  1. Loved the way u advocated your stance by portraying Pink as a blend of Red and White..awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. coming from a guy , its a huge compliment. Thnkus :)

      Delete
  2. Infact, till the 1920s, Pink was a boy-colour and blue was a girl-colour.

    You migh just be trying to fit into a stereotype.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats new to me :)funny how quickly things get stereotyped

      Delete